Medicinal Herb Illustration and Broken Bowls


I used to grow a lot of herbs and loved to try all different kinds.  I hope to again someday when I have a larger garden.  I illustrated several different herb related drawings: herbal soap, potpourri, herbal tea, kitchen herbs and this medicinal herbs illustration.  It was fun to do the research and note what each herb is good for. 

We finally got some snow and rain!  I loved it.  Before that, a couple weekends ago, my husband and I went exploring in the desert and I found lots of broken dishes.  I usually see quite a few broken dishes and some china chips, some of which I keep for my collection :)  But this time I found big pieces of broken bowls and plates and teacups.  I wanted the challenge of trying to capture the curved bowl so concentrated on those.     

Comments

Popular Posts