52 Week Drawing Challenge One Two Three


Inspired by one of my all time favorite artists
who challenges herself to a 365 day drawing challenge
I decided to do a 52 week drawing challenge inspired
by photographs I've taken over the years.
This one is of Yosemite in May.



We drive out US Highway 50 often and I thought
Sand Mountain looked especially nice in the morning light.
I've found a nice recipe for the desert purple mountains -
deep purple and sepia or another shade of brown
depending on the value you are looking for.  


We explored Simon Mine last weekend and we came upon
some cows that looked really hungry since the desert
is pretty sparse for fresh greenery right now.

A birthday card for someone who has a friend
who is like a son to them.
Sometimes special friends are like family.
 

Comments

Popular Posts