Silver Saddle Ranch Nevada Photo Walk


Last Saturday's photo walk was at Silver Saddle Ranch near Carson City.  A bright sunny day and no clouds when we started walking. 


I love the red outbuildings.  Quite a few people around hiking and enjoying the weather. 


Some of the tamest cows I've seen.  We gave them a little fresh green grass and they hung around even longer so I could practice photographing them.  Definitely a challenge trying to make a photograph of moving things.  Bright sunlight so I tried out a sepia cast to to this one and thought it turned out okay.      


This cow was funny with his tongue sticking out.  He and a buddy got away from the herd and somehow across the fence. 


I liked this view of the Carson River looking toward the city and the Sierras still dusted with snow.  Late afternoon and the clouds finally started moving in.    

Comments

Popular Posts