15% off Spoonflower Fabrics through February!


Great news!  Spoonflower is having 15% off their fabrics through the month of February. 
They have a great selection of different fabric styles to choose from now also. 
Here's a link to my shop Country Garden at Spoonflower  

If you order some fabric swatches to test them out here are some ideas for things to make with the swatches.  Handy items, especially if you do craft shows. 


Spoonflower's newest fabric is the cotton spandex jersey and it is wonderful.  I think it would make a very comfortable shirt, summer dress or even pajamas. 


Here's a sample of the cotton spandex jersey I bought.  
Here is a link to my Butterfly Dot fabric

Comments

  1. Cathie, this is an absolutely beautiful blog showcasing your artistic talents! I especially enjoyed looking at the photographs and sketches. Extremely well done and excellent assortment. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts