June Birthday Flower Cards and Stonehouse Canyon

I've been working on a greeting card project making cards with birthday month flowers for the special females in our lives and I'm on June.  It has become a much bigger project than I thought it was going to be and is very challenging, maybe that is a good thing.  Probably.  I've been working on it for a few weeks now and hopefully will have them done before summer...    

We went out exploring a couple weeks ago and drove through some desert I'd not seen before.  We took a dirt road off the freeway and it was surprisingly a very nice road with very few bumps, ruts or potholes.  Lots of cows and sweet calves and the lizards are tiny but out and about now.  We stopped in stonehouse canyon and we saw an old rock house built into a hill with a little fire pit right outside the doorway opening.  It was so small and short I'm thinking they just stored things in there.  Someone would have to be bent over the whole time they were in there, guess they could sleep in there but that's about it. 

Comments

Popular Posts