Tobacco Wall, Rustic Cabin and Spring Collage Prints

I liked this wall I saw in Jacksonville, Oregon. It had several words printed on it over time as if different businesses had used it to advertise their wares. I just focused on the words tobacco and king because I thought they went together and they were closest to the dark window.

Anxious to plant flowers, especially daisies. I like to have lots of cut flowers in the garden so I can have flowers in the house all season long. I added a little poem by William Wordsworth to this collage print because he seems to like daisies too.

A pen and ink drawing of a rustic cabin found in the desert. It isn't very often we see them this complete. They were very creative in the way they built some of the structures they lived in. A lot of them were makeshift because they knew they wouldn't be staying long.



Comments

Popular Posts