I Survived Highway 50 and Moab


I've been working on my Highway 50 Passport book for a while now and finally
finished in May while on a trip to Moab,Utah.  The lovely lady working at the The Eureka Sentinel Museum gave me the sticker.  Make sure you tour the Opera House
and the Courthouse while you're there. 



The southwestern desert was in full bloom while we were exploring Moab.


Claret Cup Cactus.  They loved all the attention they 
were getting from people stopping to take pictures.


Prickly Pear Cactus blooming bright after a quick desert rain.  
A lot of them were in different stages of bloom and this was
one of the fullest I was able to find. 


And these chubby cacti are Hedgehog Cactus, I believe.  


Some creations with the cactus illustrations. 
Vinyl stickers for your laptop, water bottles, and such.



A personalized cactus mug with three varieties of cactus on it.


 And a Hedgehog Cactus magnetic shopping list. 


Comments

Popular Posts