Lila's Garden Strawberries and Bees


Strawberries and Bees hand painted watercolor illustration.  This is an illustration from my Lila's Garden Coloring Book that's available in my Etsy shop or on Amazon.   

I thought the design looked festive for summer on this pair of flipflops.
You can click here to see the berries and bees flipflops in my Zazzle Shop

A lined notepad that is nice for lists and notes.  They make great thinking of you gifts for friends or a gift for a teacher at the end of the school year. 
You can click here to see the strawberries and bees notepad.

I'm excited about these tote bags.  Made of nice fabric, a good size and made in the USA.
You can click here to see the strawberries and bees tote bag. 


You can click here to get the Lila's Garden coloring book in my Etsy shop.

Comments

Popular Posts