Botanical Fabrics, Illustrator Brushes and Cat Comics

 
My Spoonflower Bees and Leaves fabric was featured in a magazine from the UK called SewMag and I was really honored to have my fabric featured with their other designers.  It looks like a really nice thorough magazine for sewing enthusiasts! 

 I really like the moodboard they made with different fabrics in the botanical theme. 
Nice greens.
 
 
 

 
I was in a botanical mode this week and made some photoshop brushes in illustrator from some of my drawings.  A warm collection.  I'm thinking of putting these into a fabric design. 

 
And a green theme.  Each collection has herbs, a few flowers and some fruit.  I think in my next collection I should have some bugs.  Big beetles.  They would be a nice variation :)

 
I've watched Simon's Cat on Youtube and recently found a comic book filled with his fun comics.  I love it.  It is LOL funny for me.  I like that there are no words and interpretation is needed so it makes me study them more.  I really enjoy is pen and ink drawings too.  Great artist all around.  Fun book for comic and cat lovers.   

Comments

Popular Posts