Quilting and Sewing Business Cards


Researching side hustles this week I found
quite a few interesting things to do from delivering food, groceries,
to being a personal chef for people. Cleaning houses.


Or be a proofreader.  This one really appealed to me.
I love to read and this would be a fun way to help.


This one is for the quilters out there who have the handy machines to 
sew the layers of fabric and batting together with decorative patterns.
I'm sure they stay very busy.


I saved my favorite one for last.  I love stork scissors
and the vintage style tomato pincushions. Reminds me of my
grandmother's sewing baskets. Seems like most of the women in my
family were seamstresses making their own dresses
for special occasions and quilting - tailoring their pants 
to be just the right length to drape over their high heels . . .
   

 

Comments

Popular Posts