Outdoor Adventure Anniversary Cards, Beaches, Waterfalls


A watercolor and ink painting of Multnomah Falls in Oregon. 
I visited with my husband in the early 90s so this
was drawn from an old 3" x 5" photo from my 35mm camera.
I'm still sentimental about my box of photos taken with
my 35 mm Minolta camera.  
  

This collection of anniversary cards is inspired by couples
who enjoy outdoor adventures together. 



We see a lot of them while we are out hiking.
Everyone is happy and saying hello with a 
big smile on their face as we pass each other on the trail.


Also, at the beach visiting a lighthouse.
I don't know how many people get up to view
a lovely sunrise but sitting together 
for a sunset is the best.



Walking along the beach really is romantic.
This is another painting inspired by the beautiful state of Oregon.
I believe it is near Cannon Beach.


Since I can't be at the beach this weekend
and it is supposed to be triple digits here in northern Nevada 
maybe it is time to visit the cool 
Fox Peak Movie Theatre here in Fallon and 
see the latest Mission Impossible . . . 



 

Comments

Popular Posts