Free Pumpkin Bookmark To Color


I printed out the pumpkin bookmark on watercolor paper. You can 
use some nice tinted paper if you're going to use markers or pencils.     
 

The black ink runs a bit with watercolor so I didn't get to close to some of the lines.  I usually use quite a bit of water when I paint.  The black will darken colors nicely if that's
 what you want.  


I let the black darken the greens and blues.  I paint one section at a time with a little brush.
I added some Alizarin crimson to the leaves and blue to the pumpkin stems. 
 A little olive green to some of the orange.  


For the background, I used cobalt and purple blended with some of the green and yellow toward the pumpkins.  A little at a time and let the colors blend as you go.   
Now you can cut it out and laminate it with some transparent adhesive paper or 
something similar to protect it.




If you like to color, please check out my coloring book on Amazon.


Comments

Popular Posts