Autumn Pumpkins, Crows and a Red Barn


Now that September is here I'm excited for autumn.  The days are cooler and I'm looking forward to buying pumpkins and have been painting some, too.  I decided to make rows of autumn themed things and coordinate the colors.  I enjoyed doing the crows, love crows.  I like the challenge of getting a nice dark black/blue.  


Ghost pumpkins and gourds are fun too.  I like when our local produce stand has their pumpkins and gourds available.  They usually have a great selection to choose from.   


I prepared some washes to go with my illustrations for when I design cards and other things in my Zazzle and Greeting Card Universe shops. 

These are nice notepads for lists and gifts. 


Nice autumn ghost pumpkin poster to decorate your home, classroom or office space.

I grew up on a farm for some of my childhood and I loved it.  I really like drawing quiet country scenes, barns, rolling hills, trees, and animals that remind me of that time in my life.
Stationery for letter writing or journaling.  Do you have a pen pal?  

And big ripe pumpkins with a coordinating maroon handle.  Nice for warm drinks when the cooler temperatures set in for autumn.

Comments

Popular Posts