Lila's Garden Adult Coloring Book


I've been working on an adult coloring book project for the last few weeks and it was published today!  I'm very excited to have Lila's Garden available for you to color.  It's filled with a fun variety of hand drawn garden scenes.  


There are 37 pages to color, not counting the illustrations on the information pages.  There's something to color on every page.  This page has poppy flowers blooming around a bird bath with a border of "flower" in different languages. 


I enjoyed drawing this bee and honeycomb pattern.  I liked drawing the huge bee.  Many of the pages have borders to color that add another design element to the page.   


This is the first page I chose to color when I received my proof copy.  I used the Staedtler triplus fineliner markers for the flower centers and leaves.  They are great for small areas.  The colors are nice and bright and there are quite a few colors to choose from in the set.


I have a little more to color on this page.  I used the Bic Papermate Flair markers for parts of the flowers.  Most of the page is colored with colored pencils.   I used Prismacolor and Fantasia colored pencils.  The color goes on smoothly and blends well.   



Comments

Popular Posts