Shakespeare Journal and Watercolor Flowers

Since I joined Etsy three years ago I've wanted one of these Shakespeare journals from ImmortalLongings They have fabulous illustrations on the covers related to Shakespeare's plays and come in a handful of colors. I chose the journal from "The Tempest" and it is lovely, so excited to have it. And all the way from London, which I think is neat too.


I've been putting some of my spring flower paintings in my ArtfireShop to have a little color in the wintery days - although it has been quite nice here in Nevada. Lots of sun, but cold.


This is a victorian hat illustration inspired by tea parties and the days when dressing very nice for special occasions was in vogue. A little colored pencil and watercolor. Now I am thinking of working with some watercolor pencils. I have a few and have been playing around with them. They are great because they give the effect of watercolor with the pencil strokes. Like that.

Comments

Popular Posts