First Day of Autumn Gifts on Zazzle


In honor of the first day of Autumn I went browsing on Zazzle to find some really pretty autumn themed gifts!  I loved this phone case with the leaves and weathered wood.  

I liked the different colors and patterns of the leaves in this mug.


These clipboards are a fairly new item on Zazzle and I'm looking forward to buying one for myself.  I just haven't decided which one I want yet. 
I loved the colors in this one and the monogram.  

And these pretty return address labels with the delicate tree branches and orange leaves. 
Lovely.


Beautiful pillows for fall decoration as the leaves begin to change.  Nice rich colors and patterns in this pillow.

Pretty autumn postage stamps decorated with colorful leaves painted with watercolor in a lovely style and design.

I thought this was a beautiful photograph of autumn leaves and the bokeh in the background.  Very nice.

Happy Autumn! 

Comments

Popular Posts