Green Tea Watercolor and Purple Leaves

I was inspired by green tea this week.  I found a little book on green tea at an antique store so I drew my own little green tea illustration and have been putting it on cards in my shops and made an embroidery pattern out of it too for my needlework shops.  I didn't realize how many varieties of green tea there are and that it grows in several different countries.  The health benefits are great too.  I drink Tazo green tea in the morning and like that blend. 

Winter walking at the lake I found some leaves and twigs on the sand and I liked their arrangements so decided to sketch them.  I added a little purple color to depict the chill of the season.  I like to draw leaves a lot.  I like to challenge myself with trying to get the curves and angles right.

Comments

Popular Posts