National Coffee Day September 29


 A great day to have a good cup of coffee or try a new coffee shop.  I like to take my iPad to read down at one of our excellent local coffee shops here in Fallon.  I usually go to the Telegraph Coffee shop and order their Bees Knees drink.  Excellent and the rich coffee flavor really comes through.  Click here for National Coffee Day greeting card details


We visited a coffee farm while visiting Kona on The Big Island.
I liked how there were the tiny white flowers on some of the branches with large clusters
of the beans in different stages of ripeness. 
It's said that getting that coffee drink into your cup is a complex process and
involves a chain of hundreds of people. 
From planting the seeds to roasting to the final brew.
I'll think of that in gratitude next time I take my first sip.   

 

Comments

Popular Posts