Riverwalk and Hot August Nights Victorian Square


We drove to Reno last weekend assuming Hot August Nights would be in full swing
and it was, but in Virginia City.  So we took a walk along the river instead.    


This is one one of those photos with a surprise in it when you get home.
I was so focused on lining up my angles and getting Eldorado placed 
where I wanted it that I completely missed the climber on the left. 


An agile kayaker practicing his technique.


And close to Hub Coffee Roasters there are a bunch of 
colorful crochet decorations on the tree trunks.  
Definitely worth a visit and a good cup of coffee.


This weekend we saw the cars.
There were a lot of beautiful mustangs,
my favorite classic car.  


This sweet little girl riding in a tiny remote control car with her brother
(who seems a bit shy on the other side).  I missed a cute
shot of her doing a homecoming queen wave to all of her fans
watching as she cruised by.   


A little Hot August Nights humor. 


A self portrait.  If I was really paying attention to details
I would've checked the other wheels to see if Chevrolet was 
horizontal and facing right side up.   

Comments

Popular Posts