Lake Tahoe South Shore in January


A view from Nevada Beach on Sunday.  Very quiet lake.  The beaches were clear of snow.
Last year in January we walked through a foot of snow on the beach.  


I like the bubbles in the soft waves and in black and white 
that is really what gets the attention.   


We walked around Heavenly and the wishing well fountain was capped with snow and had some great icicles still hanging.  Lots and lots of people out enjoying the day.  



A few musicians at restaurants. 
 I tried to capture how much this guy really enjoyed the music he was playing.   


The horses near Harrah's, you've seen them. 
One of these days I want to take a ride in the carriage.
By late afternoon I was finally able to get some sharp focus 
in my photos and his face is nice and crisp, especially his muzzle.  

Comments

Popular Posts