Fallon Theater, Pelicans, and Tumbleweed Snowmen


Inspired to draw from local inspiration lately for notecards that
I now have at the Churchill County Museum
This is the Fallon Theater which was listed in the
Nevada State Register of Historic Places in 2017.
It's a fun theater to visit and they play great older movies.  
I've seen Young Frankenstein and The Roaring Twenties there in recent weeks. 


The notecard featuring the theater.  
I decided to put a Clint Eastwood classic on the marquee.


I like to go out to our local lake, Lake Lahontan, and sketch.  Especially when the pelicans are there.  This was inspired by a stormy day at the lake and I decided
to accent the desert earth tones with lavender.


The notecard featuring the pelicans.
Think I want to start painting more cloudy skies.  
This one was fun.  


Some tumbleweed snowmen in the desert for Christmas. 

Comments

Popular Posts