Viola's Friends Picture Book and Coffee Shop Bouquets


At the beginning of the year I decided to try writing and illustrating a children's picture book.
  I took some classes on Craftsy and a drawing class from the Great Courses to prepare. I'm excited to say it is now published and available on Amazon and in my Etsy shop
A challenging and fun project and I'm looking forward to doing another one.   


Our local coffee shop has had wonderful fresh flower bouquets on the tables for the past few weeks.  It's been great to sit and sketch the flowers while I sip my 
Bees Knees iced coffee.    


This bouquet was all in shades of red with burgundy zinnias, red snap dragons and soft red daisy like flowers and some other wispy plants added in.


And since it has been around 105 here in the Nevada high desert I've been thinking of a cottage by the ocean.    

Comments

Popular Posts