Sailing, Wildflowers and a Fountain


Painting sketches I'm doing at our painting group at the Maine Street Cafe in Fallon each Wednesday.  This sketch is from Lake Tahoe North Shore last summer when the lake was much lower and the beach was covered with beautiful purple lupines.  Lots of precipitation over the winter so it's now covered with water, I hear.       


From a trip to Napa Valley a couple years ago in May.  Wildflowers bloom happily along Highway 29.  This was near the Robert Mondavi Winery.   


 Last week I stayed at The Seasons B & B in Placerville, CA for a couple nights and really enjoyed painting the flowers and gardens.  Her roses are in full bloom.  The garden is full of activity with birds, butterflies, hummingbirds and two funny squirrels that are entertaining to watch.  This B & B is highly recommended if you are in Placerville.  
Nice, quiet, and relaxing.    

And some things I've put my painting sketches on . . .
An 8 x 10 or 11 x 14 puzzle with gift box. 
Great for puzzle collectors.

A poster of the wildflowers along Highway 29 in Napa.
I have this painting sketch in a puzzle, too.




Comments

Popular Posts