Pen Pal Valentine's Day Stationery


Do you have a PenPal?  I used to have penpals as a teenager and I really enjoyed writing to them.  I had one from Shreveport, LA and wrote to her for the longest time.  I loved getting her letters in the mail and writing her back.   I have several cards in my store specific to penpals.  This is a birthday card nice for this time of year with 
Valentine's Day approaching.   

A collage style Valentine's Day card with little images inside the 
hearts on the pink background.

If you like to write letters to your penpal this is a festive holiday stationery 
with watercolor red hearts. 


A little different style with watercolor hearts along the bottom border 
and multi-colored.  These are also nice for lists and reminders.

A postcard with a field of blooming tulips painted in watercolor.  

Pretty pink petunia stickers for sealing the envelope on your card or letter. 

Here's a link to a popular site to find penpals.
What about penpal stationery for men?  My next penpal post will have more to show for men.  I really like pink and make a lot of illustrations with pink so with Valentine's Day coming up . . .  




Comments

Popular Posts