Autumn Pumpkin Favorites on Zazzle

A cute black cat and vintage style pumpkins mug. I liked the pumpkin border along the bottom too.  Black cats are good luck to me. We have several in our neighborhood I see when I walk in the evenings.  Love their eyes. 

I really liked the modern design of this and the monogram.  The grey, white and orange really looks nice together.  My cover is years old now and think I may need a new one.
A cute baby shower invitation to welcome a new little pumpkin.  It has a great fall theme and a nice textured style background.  I thought the designer did a great job with her font selections, color and design. You can click here for more details. 
If you create your own crafts or edibles for Christmas gifts this would be a really nice sticker to use to finish packaging off nicely.


I loved this pillow with the vintage style artwork and elegant colors.  Beautiful for fall decorating.  You can click here for more details.   

A pretty orange and white chevron design iPhone case.  This design is available for many phone types and iPad cases too.  A nice design that can be used year round.  

Another nice fresh modern design in a nice shade of orange.  This fits all three iPad sizes.
A pretty pillow with a nice vintage style design advertising Golden Pumpkin Brand.  I loved the colors in this too.  The rich fall browns, reds and oranges.

I liked the elements in this collage design with the vintage style, the black crow and bat.  The spider too.  Different and I liked the contrast of  the sweet woman with the creepy creatures.


And time for some Halloween tea with the sweet witches.  A greeting card by Molly Harrison.  I love her fairy and mystical paintings.  She does lovely work.

Comments

Popular Posts