Flower Cat and Botanical Fabrics

I've been working with animals this week in my Zazzle shop.  I've made watercolor flower cats and dogs on a robins egg blue background.  Zazzle has so many new products and I've really been inspired!   Lots of new products for the electronic gadgets by Rickshaw Bagworks out of San Francisco too.  I love that they are creating jobs in the US.   

I received a bunch of my Spoonflower fabrics back and have been sorting and color combining trying to see what I'd like to make.  I think these will become something for my kitchen, maybe some patchwork placemats.  

I like all the yellows and blues in this bunch.  I need to do more fruit fabrics, the lemons turned out so bright and pretty.  Cheerful fabrics.  Spoonflower just started using Kona cotton for the quilting fabric and it is fabulous fabric, love the texture and weight.

Comments

Popular Posts