Watercolor Art Fabric Pincushions Pumpkin Style

I've been busy making pincushons for our local art fair the first weekend in December. I used my Pumpkins and Asters fabric for part of this one with a blue batik fabric and blue floss.



In this one I used my Orange Rosebuds fabric, the blue batik and blue floss. I made this design during my Illustrator class earlier in the year. I haven't done much on Illustrator since then, I like drawing by hand so much better.



I used my Coreopsis and Ladybugs fabric for this one. I really like how this fabric turned out. It really says autumn to me. I used a reddish toned commercial fabric and red floss.



This one turned out nicely with a unique color combination. I used my Daisy Diamond fabric paired with a grey batik and black floss. Seems elegant to me.



A little tea time inspired pincushion using my Teapots on Blue fabric paired with a lavender plaid and lavender floss with a big striped button. These were a lot of fun to make.









Comments

Popular Posts