Columbine and Tree Leaves




I decided to get out and sketch some of my blooming spring flowers today. The temperature was just right and just a slight breeze, couldn't have been better. It has been a while since I've gone outside to draw anything and I really missed it. I need to get another nature journal started for this year. I've been focusing on other things to much, need a balance and nature is just the thing. My columbine flower is almost a bush this year. It never really died off over the winter and came back vigorously. Last weekend I planted lots of petunias and will be looking forward to their curves, curls, and bright happy colors all summer long. I really admire their tolerance in the hottest of summer days.

Comments

  1. These are beautiful Cathie, you really are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts